EducationBA Mathematics - Bellarmine University (Class of 2003)
Experience::::When inquiring about tutoring, please include the following: Who it's for, What Subject, What school they attend, Where are you located, When you would want to start, and any other vital information that you would like to share::::
::::I should reply within 72 hours. We have 2 sets of twins (5yo & 2yo). I will do my best to reply asap::::
::::Please do not ask for help with Chemistry, Biology, or Physics, it has been over 15 years since I took these last::::
::::Please do not ask for help for a test that is the next day (I will not reply to the request)::::
- Received 4's on AP Calculus, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, and AP Physics Exams in High School
- Tutored Math all through College
- Tutored at a Tutoring Facility in Prospect for 3 years
- Everyone can be good at math. It is about how the material is presented that matters.
- When tutoring I will routinely explain things in multiple different ways to find a method that works for you!
- Eagle Scout
- I enjoy helping people make sense of math rather than just "get by" to pass the class
Hobbies- God is the pilot of my life. God has given me the gift that I have to tutor math.
- I enjoy spending time with my wife, and 4 year old twins, and most recently 22 month old twins.
- I am an avid juggler and enjoy recreational mathematics.
ACT Math, College Algebra, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, SAT Math, SAT Mathematics, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, Summer Tutoring, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, 10th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, 9th Grade math, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Trigonometry
Client Reviews (1)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.